CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My very first blog!

Alright, I am a little crazy. What can I say though, I am the daughter of Crazy Lady! Alright, if you're looking for a professional blog with awesome stories and what not, then.... LEAVE!!! This isn't going to be one of those blogs. But I guess I can try my hardest! It will be an attempt , one that will hopefully not fail! Listening in the background to the television, Mom on the phone, Garrett watching tv, Kaylee asleep, the tapping of the keys I touch and the snoring dogs (well not really, just sleeping next to each other.) our house actually seems calm at the moment. Whether it's the dogs making the difference or the sleeping sister, I have no idea, but I could get used to this! The return of the new pet is back, the new great dane has brought chaos back into the house, right when it got calm! Athena and Frankie seem to be in love. I guess I should say Frankie is in love with Athena. Athena ain't to crazy 'bout Frankie ;P The new puppy hasn't learned yet that well she doesn't get the advantages of 10 pound Frankie being that, well, she's going to be 150 lbs. Athena knows she little now, but I can't wait to see how small she thinks she is when she is full grown. I wouldn't be surprised if she acted like she was Frankie's size. The sleeping pups are so adorable, curled up side by side. Heads touching, the rest of their bodies far apart. Soon this will end though, Athena will be 10 times the size of Frankie. Shipoos and Great Danes... EW!!!! I am imagining Frankie and Athena having puppies. Great Poos as Kaylee and Dad called them! I like that, but they would be some ugly puppies! Frankie is needing attention since the puppy is getting the most. It's getting late, Frankie is awake. It's time to go to bed now.

~Lanilou
Sounds better than... LouLou I personally think.

JOKE OF THE DAY:
What has 4 wheels and flies?

Find the answer in the next blog+another joke!

0 comments: