CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday, once again!

It's Saturday again!!! I know you're thinking this is awesome that it's Saturday, but not in this house. Crazy Lady is sick, and so is Chase, leaving Kaylee depressed and Crazy Lady is on the couch half asleep. Garrett is at his friends house for a birthday party. So I guess that leaves me... I am not depressed or sick, just at home on the computer. It might not be one of our family's most exciting weekends (not that we really ever have exciting weekends), but it will be one to rest. Having to leave (I'm on happycow.net) I wish you all a happy Saturday!!!!

Joke from last blog,
He was just picking up his sister!!!!
No more jokes of the day,
I'm to lazy to do them!!!!!
:)
♥Lanilou♥

1 comments:

CrazyLady said...

what?!! hanging out on the couch and computer aren't exciting to you? i just don't understand...LOL